A little more information...

Just a quick update on the types of topics I will be reporting about over the next few months. 

I will aim to limit the scope of my writing to international soccer, however I will speak of important events as they relate to the World scene, as they arise. One example of this may be the US soccer federation presidential election, as well as any key injuries, suspensions, and general performances of certain players and teams in domestic club games. 

Statistically, readers do not enjoy article of great length, therefore I will try to keep each piece concise and to the point, whilst still presenting facts and my analysis in detail. Moreover, I will be aiming for a minimum of 4 posts a week, with an attempt to post everyday; life may get in the way sometimes.

Upon the announcement of the final rosters for the tournament, I will break down each team and state my opinion as to how they will fare in Russia. Not so much a prediction, more of an analysis of how they will need to perform for success. 

This is all a stepping stone for me, so please bear with as I learn how to utilize this blog to provide the best experience for readers, as well as the best ways to present my true opinions on matter dear to my heart.

Thank y’all, and God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Sergio Ramos is not in the wrong at all

What We Can Learn From THAT Wayne Rooney Assist

Belgium’s Midfield: Is It Good Enough?